Who am I?
Hi I’m Yang Liu (刘阳)! Currently, I’m a Ph.D. student in Singal Processing, where I closely collaborated with Dr Wenwu Wang and Prof Jonathon Chambers. My research area is audio-visual multi-speaker tracking with PHD filter and particle flow.
NOTE I have a poster in the ICASSP conference on15 May. I am in the shortlist for the "Best Student Paper Award". The poster link and my demo are shown below.
Demo: Watch Online
Speech script: Coming Soon
Code: Coming Soon
I will graduate in Autumn, 2019 and am looking for the internship and job now. My email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please feel free to send an email to me!
- PHD UNIVERSITY OF SURREY, CVSSP RESEARCH
- HARBIN ENGINEERING UNIVERSITY, MASTER IN ELECTRIC ENGINEERING AND AUTOMATION
- HARBIN ENGINEERING UNIVERSITY, BACHELOR IN ELECTRIC ENGINEERING AND AUTOMATION,
- "Non-zero Diffusion Particle Flow Smc-phd Filter For Audio-visual Multi-speaker Tracking", Yang Liu, Wenwu Wang, Volkan Kılıc, International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing.
- "Particle flow for sequential Monte Carlo implementation of probability hypothesis density", Yang Liu, Wenwu Wang, Yuxin Zhao, International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, 2017.
- "Particle Flow SMC-PHD Filter for Audio-Visual Multi-speaker Tracking", Yang Liu, Wenwu Wang, onathon Chambers, Adrian Hilton, International Conference on Latent Variable Analysis and Signal Separation, 2017.
- Visual Mapping and Localization Using a Tree-structured Audio Model", Yuxin Zhao, Yang Liu, Wenwu Wang, International Navigation Conference, 2015.
- Demonstrating 03/2016 - CURRENT |
- IOS Personal Developer 03/2015 - 10/2015 | China
- SIEMENS Lab 10/2009 – 10/2011 | China
- Chinese Aerospace Science And Technology Corporation, 07/2011 – 08/2011 | China
Centre for Vision, Speech and Signal Processing 10/2015 - Current | Surrey, Uk
Work with Prof. Wenwu Wang and Prof Adrian Hilton in the S3A project. The S3A project is hold by the Universities of Surrey, Salford and Southampton and the BBC Research & Development.
Research on the mutli-speaker tracking framework with audio information (DOA and SRP-PHAT) and visual information (histogram and optical flow). The proposed method is based on the SMC-PHD and particle flow.
Implement the project by Matlab and C++.
ISO Developer 04/2013 - 09/2015, China
- Lead a team to design a scoring APP called as "Dadame" for IELTS speaking based on the Machine Learning and Swift.
Indoor robot, 07/2013 - 03/2015 | Harbin Engineering University, China
Work with Prof. Zhao to create 'RR's, two robots which have an audio-visual system and communication system.
Design a novel tracking framework with RGB-D data and audio data.
Improve the original 3D particle filter and design a novel binary audio feature for random forest.
Build a classifier by multiple kernel Support vector machine and random forest and use the Principal component analysis to compress the data.
Complete the simulation experiment using Matlab and OpenCV.
Program with Qt to implement the function of the marine environment data in the Marine Environment Information System.
Program with OpenCV to implement the function of image processing, such as smoothing, image morphology, and image transforms.
Manage image data using Oracle and a image information retrieval method based on gray histogram.
SIEMENS LAB, 10/2009 – 10/2011 | Harbin Engineering University, China
Work with Doc. Sun and design a monitoring system for Siemens systems
Program with C# for a touch screen.
EE, 10/2009 – 10/2011 | Harbin Engineering University, China
Work with ourteam to design a dexterous hand with a novel mechanical structure and a control system.
Programm with Labview to collect and analyze data.
Programm with C++ and OpenCV for gesture recognition.
Use a FPGA to design a control system.
Be the leader to complete the national student program and get a patent.